The Archibald Project is using storytelling to spark and expand a movement of people to care for orphaned and vulnerable children in creative and educated ways, in order to combat and end the global orphan crisis.
Proof of Concept:
Need More Proof?
"I am adopting because of The Archibald Project's Story."
"My wife and I are now foster parents because of The Archibald Project's podcasts."
"We are now supporting vulnerable families to stay together because of The Archibald Project's inspiring and educational advocacy."
Our stories are inspiring people all over the world. People see our media, are inspired to take action and get involved in orphan care. There are fewer children called orphan because of The Archibald Project.
We have seen our stories:
- Get specific children adopted
- Inspire families to become Foster Families
- Provoke people to sponsor children's education and living expenses through organizations for whom we advocate
- Inspire college students to change or choose majors that will equip them to responsibly help foster and orphaned youth
- Raise hundreds of thousands of dollars for ethical orphan care organizations